Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) are a way to set aside money tax-free for things you already use and need. Your employer can offer a variety of FSA options, for things like…
- Health Care and medical expenses (including dental, vision, and prescriptions)
- Dependent Care for children under 13
- Parking costs at your place of work
- Mass transit expenses to get to and from work
- These work alongside your other employer-offered benefits, like your insurance, disability, and life policy, to let you choose the coverage that you need.
If you are already signed up for FSA through your employer, be sure to check out our Members page to find out how to log on to your Online Portal and get started using your account today.